Welcome to Doves Class
In Doves Class we love to learn!
We are always ready to listen and learn
- We always try our best with all our learning and try and make each piece of work better than the one before. We like to challenge ourselves!
- We have talking partners to help us with ideas
- We are finding good learning friends
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
- We are learning to look after the classroom and our class and teachers
How Doves learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term. Our classroom becomes this environment so we are excited and motivated to learn even more.
We are starting to challenge ourselves with our learning. We are also looking at how our friends can help us to learn better.
We know that we can achieve great things if we challenge ourselves to keep trying. Sometime we use Critique to improve what we have done and we are starting to do drafts of our work to really practise our learning.
P.E. days are Wednesdays and Fridays but please have your PE kit at school every day. Please make sure that your child has a named PE kit in school (black shorts, PE shirt, and plimsolls or trainers).
Please bring your Library book to school on Tuesday.
Click links below to see termly lesson plans;